What Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information when you visit or use our website:
– Name and contact information, such as email address, phone number, and physical address
– Information related to your use of our website, such as IP address, browser type, and access times
– Payment information, such as credit card details, when you make a purchase
– Any other information you choose to provide us through forms, surveys, or other means.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
– Provide and improve our website and services
– Process transactions and fulfill orders
– Respond to customer service requests and inquiries
– Send marketing communications, if you have opted-in to receive them
– Comply with legal obligations.
We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide services or products you have requested, or as required by law.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable measures to protect it from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, which have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete it immediately.